Spice up underwear - Page 3 - Talk About Marriage
The Men's Clubhouse Talk about life's dilemmas.

User Tag List

 46Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #31 of 35 (permalink) Old 12-04-2019, 11:06 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: North Texas
Posts: 771
Re: Spice up underwear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl_power View Post
I get that. Most women are particular with what they want to wear and what their specific body looks good in and what their comfortable in, so I always prefer to buy my own lingerie.
My wife prefers to buy no lingerie. Big sleep shirts and flannel jammies (depending on the season) are the rule of the day here. I understand it. Her body, her clothes, her preferences. Just because I'm accustomed to it, though, it doesn't mean I wouldn't appreciate a little effort on that front from time to time. As I say, just disappointing.
MarriedTex is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 35 (permalink) Old 12-04-2019, 11:17 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 1,207
Re: Spice up underwear

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarriedTex View Post
My wife prefers to buy no lingerie. Big sleep shirts and flannel jammies (depending on the season) are the rule of the day here. I understand it. Her body, her clothes, her preferences. Just because I'm accustomed to it, though, it doesn't mean I wouldn't appreciate a little effort on that front from time to time. As I say, just disappointing.


Have you ever made comments to her about it? I think sometimes we forget that we need to still try to look sexy for our man.
Girl_power is offline  
post #33 of 35 (permalink) Old 12-04-2019, 01:38 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: North Texas
Posts: 771
Re: Spice up underwear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl_power View Post
Have you ever made comments to her about it? I think sometimes we forget that we need to still try to look sexy for our man.
Yes, she feels self-conscious about the whole thing. Makes her feel uncomfortable - despite my repeated reassurances to the contrary. This ship has sailed long ago, but I appreciate your replies/comments/efforts.
MarriedTex is online now  
post #34 of 35 (permalink) Old 12-04-2019, 01:47 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 1,207
Re: Spice up underwear

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarriedTex View Post
Yes, she feels self-conscious about the whole thing. Makes her feel uncomfortable - despite my repeated reassurances to the contrary. This ship has sailed long ago, but I appreciate your replies/comments/efforts.


I get it. But there’s a big difference between sexy lingerie and just a cute nightgown. I think anything is better than a large shirt and flannels.
Girl_power is offline  
post #35 of 35 (permalink) Old 12-04-2019, 03:50 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 494
Re: Spice up underwear

I definitely would NOT want my husband to think about buying me any type of clothes never mind actually doing it. Its a Definite NO. I like to choose my own clothes even underwear.
MaiChi is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on Talk About Marriage, you must first register. Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Important! Your username will be visible to the public next to anything you post and could show up in search engines like Google. If you are concerned about anonymity, PLEASE choose a username that will not be recognizable to anyone you know.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome