Vaginal orgasms or PIVO 2 - Page 3 - Talk About Marriage
Sex in Marriage Sexual problems are common in many relationships. This section is for discussions about sexuality. Please limit discussions to those asking for help with a problem and those offering advice. Any other threads may be deleted.

User Tag List

 136Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #31 of 125 (permalink) Old 08-22-2019, 03:05 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
ConanHub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Abroad. Mid to eastern U.S.
Posts: 12,298
Re: Vaginal orgasms or PIVO 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasorundo View Post
Of course they work like that, your sample is not representative of the world. Furthermore, your elaboration of your sample makes it even less like the rest of the world as most women would fall outside of your description.

I do agree with you, that women that have PIVO are more likely to know how it happens and be able to assist, if not cause it to happen repeatedly. They are more likely to have experienced it either alone, or with a partner and understand what was happening and how to build towards it.

However, your experiences are to be viewed in light of your sampling technique which I would bet eliminates almost all of the wives that these husbands talk about.
This thread actually isn't about this and I invited him to share here. If you want to argue statistics, please open a different thread.
ConanHub is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 125 (permalink) Old 08-22-2019, 03:08 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
ConanHub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Abroad. Mid to eastern U.S.
Posts: 12,298
Re: Vaginal orgasms or PIVO 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somearebiased View Post
Sorry Conan didnít mean anything bad by my comments just tried to share whatís worked for me. God bless
You're fine partner. I appreciate your willingness to help.
ConanHub is online now  
post #33 of 125 (permalink) Old 08-22-2019, 03:11 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,685
Re: Vaginal orgasms or PIVO 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanHub View Post
This thread actually isn't about this and I invited him to share here. If you want to argue statistics, please open a different thread.
While there was an opening about his comment on statistics, I felt that the post was in line with what this thread is discussing.

This thread is about PIVO, right? How his experiences might influence others and what about his experiences that make his success rate seem high? That seems to be what my post is about.
Tasorundo is online now  
post #34 of 125 (permalink) Old 08-22-2019, 03:22 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,685
Re: Vaginal orgasms or PIVO 2

I would also add to this, that in my very limited exposure to women (married young and still married), she is not a fan of G-spot or A-Spot stimulation, in fact we have to avoid certain positions because the deep penetration is uncomfortable for her. Not that I am some huge guy, I am just a larger person than she is so things fall that way.

I have tried multiple times to stimulate those areas with other things, toys, fingers, etc, and they don't really produce any results. At one time we had a rabbit, and that would get her off, but through experimenting it was more the rabbit ears than anything else. Just using that part produced the same results, and actually was faster than the whole thing.

I am always open to working on things and there are always more things to try, but I do think it is very possible that some women can just not PIVO without clitoral stimulation.

The only time she has finished from just penetration was when she was on top, and situated in a way that put a lot more pressure and friction on her clitoris than anything inside. In fact, she has finished without me actually being inside in that position.
Tasorundo is online now  
post #35 of 125 (permalink) Old 08-22-2019, 03:41 PM
Forum Supporter
 
Affaircare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 5,179
Re: Vaginal orgasms or PIVO 2

Speaking as a lady of a certain age, and as someone who does have PIVO and who knows where her own G-spot and A-spot are, let me see if I can share without being too immodest.

Now, one thing that is extremely important for the fella is that the lady in the couple HAS TO know her own body. As much as most ladies usually get the pleasure from the top wall being stroked, on me it's reversed...I totally roll my eyes in the back of my head from the bottom being stroked. So just because you hear "top wall" don't think that means it's that way for your lady. You will likely have to try and try again until SHE figures out what does it for her. As for me, the typical missionary doesn't work for me nearly as well as something like doggy because honestly I believe I'm upside down! LOL So that's point #1.

Point #2, in my head, I have long thought of it as having 3 areas that I find very pleasureable: clitty, inner wall, and deep/belly-button spot. Each one has it's own thing. Clitty is like small bits of electricity, and I think we all sort of get that O. Inner wall for me is partway in, and what happens is that spot is found and stroked (with finger, penis head, etc.) and WOOHOO. Then it feels like an intense muscle grip and it's waves of O all up and down the vajayjay. Finally the deep belly button spot is the one that is as deep as you can and grind on it a bit and that kind of movement is what gets wetness going, and eventually makes my eyes roll in the back of my head...BUT it's not as intense as the inner wall one. It's just different. It has its own style of O.

Finally, point #3...if you find a good spot, and you do the exact same stroke, the exact same pace, the exact same everything in the good spot...there are different Os. One O is like I said waves and waves of pleasure. Another is like a clamp down. Another is like a train hit you and WTF mind-blowing. Another is like one good minute of O followed by shocks. Another is shocks that never end. My point here is that you aren't going to get the train O every time, even if you do it perfect and hit all the same stuff as the last train. BUT there will be an O! So don't always strive for "the train"...because by trying for that one every time you might miss out on a really great "shocks that never end" one...and trust me that one is awesome because it's so long. Also sometimes it takes 5 minutes to relax and concentrate enough to "get there" and other times exact same pace and strokes but it takes 15 minutes to relax and concentrate enough to "get there"--there is all kinds of stuff that feeds into the mix that results in what kind of O your lady has.

So find the spots--keep practicing to find where HER spots are, even if it seems "wrong" to you or like "that can't be the place." Next, when you do find a spot and a stroke or grind that really feels good, keep doing that...don't change it up. Changing it up actually stops the forward progress Lastly, don't aim for a certain "kind" of O...just let her have the O she has.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My definition of infidelity is not "How far can I go before I cross the line?" My definition of infidelity is "giving anything less than 100% of your affection, loyalty, and companionship to your spouse."
RESOURCES:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
*
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
*
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Affaircare is offline  
post #36 of 125 (permalink) Old 08-22-2019, 03:44 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
ConanHub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Abroad. Mid to eastern U.S.
Posts: 12,298
Re: Vaginal orgasms or PIVO 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasorundo View Post
While there was an opening about his comment on statistics, I felt that the post was in line with what this thread is discussing.

This thread is about PIVO, right? How his experiences might influence others and what about his experiences that make his success rate seem high? That seems to be what my post is about.
This thread was all about me.

Me asking another man about sex to possibly help improve my sexual relationship with my wife.

Anyone else that wants to help me possibly improve my sex life with my wife is more than welcome.

I invited him, he graciously accepted and others have both contributed and possibly benefitted themselves.

I don't want the man I asked to this thread to help me being grilled and challenged about statistics.

If he has advice that helps, and he does, that is all that is pertaining to this thread.

I opened this in the sex in marriage forum because I have an issue I would like to be helped with.

Social spot would have been a little more open for statistics vs. anecdotal stuff.
ConanHub is online now  
post #37 of 125 (permalink) Old 08-22-2019, 03:53 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
ConanHub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Abroad. Mid to eastern U.S.
Posts: 12,298
Re: Vaginal orgasms or PIVO 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasorundo View Post
I would also add to this, that in my very limited exposure to women (married young and still married), she is not a fan of G-spot or A-Spot stimulation, in fact we have to avoid certain positions because the deep penetration is uncomfortable for her. Not that I am some huge guy, I am just a larger person than she is so things fall that way.

I have tried multiple times to stimulate those areas with other things, toys, fingers, etc, and they don't really produce any results. At one time we had a rabbit, and that would get her off, but through experimenting it was more the rabbit ears than anything else. Just using that part produced the same results, and actually was faster than the whole thing.

I am always open to working on things and there are always more things to try, but I do think it is very possible that some women can just not PIVO without clitoral stimulation.

The only time she has finished from just penetration was when she was on top, and situated in a way that put a lot more pressure and friction on her clitoris than anything inside. In fact, she has finished without me actually being inside in that position.
This is good stuff. Mrs. C is stimulated nicely in her G and A spot but I didn't find them until @StarFires opened my eyes on the subject.
ConanHub is online now  
post #38 of 125 (permalink) Old 08-22-2019, 03:58 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
ConanHub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Abroad. Mid to eastern U.S.
Posts: 12,298
Re: Vaginal orgasms or PIVO 2

Thank you @Affaircare

That is useful. Mrs. C seems to start responding in missionary but she absolutely loves doggy so I will experiment in that position too!
ConanHub is online now  
post #39 of 125 (permalink) Old 08-22-2019, 04:12 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Southeast
Posts: 4,044
Re: Vaginal orgasms or PIVO 2

The clitoral shaft and clitoral sheath that runs to the very top is very sensitive and in DW preferences her most pleasurable.

Pubic bone to pubic bone is one good method for us. And I can say it's the left side of the shaft just above the clitoris that is the most sensitive for her.

This is tmi but it's only after years of getting to know her body that I know this, and during oral sex I've often tested and proved this.

With many of the pre marriage women the bone to bone was always a good method. And making the effort of being in tune with her body language, gotta be observant.

Many women liked to be on top and would rest her hands on my chest and rock forward and back while sitting up, and orgasm many times.

I changed positions during sex to anything I wanted to do or try, that was one of my things, and during different positions made a point to realize which was her favorite, and would change back to that when she was getting ready.

Another good clit area stimulation position is for woman to be on top, laying flat head on chest, and her legs together. She can't move on her own so the man is responsible to move her body up and down, and can cup her butt, stimulating more down there for her.

Sometimes I'd put both hands on her ass and grind her up and down, and when the woman moans just so, you've got the right rhythm and speed.

Sometimes her on her back, laying on top of you, her legs spread so you can reach her clit, move her body up and down, while gently, or harder (her call) your fingers spread each one on either side of her clit shaft/area, and move her as fast as she shows you she wants. Other hand playing with her breasts.

Same thing, her legs together.

Her laying flat on you gives full body to body contact while same time stimulates her clit area, and many of my partners would explode in this position. In this position some will start playing with their clit while you have both arms on her body all the way down, and your hands one on either side of her vajajay, fingers running down gripping each side between her legs firmly, and all this contact plus the piv is just great.

The woman sitting up rocking was so popular I'd get that old rubbed red area at the base of my Johnson, and had to keep lotion in it during the day.

And having an encounter on a firm mattress, or floor is great, that hard support keeps the grinding productive and hard if she wants it. A firm base is critical.
Ragnar Ragnasson is offline  
post #40 of 125 (permalink) Old 08-22-2019, 04:12 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: South Florida
Posts: 51
Re: Vaginal orgasms or PIVO 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanHub View Post
This thread was all about me.

Me asking another man about sex to possibly help improve my sexual relationship with my wife.

Anyone else that wants to help me possibly improve my sex life with my wife is more than welcome.

I invited him, he graciously accepted and others have both contributed and possibly benefitted themselves.

I don't want the man I asked to this thread to help me being grilled and challenged about statistics.

If he has advice that helps, and he does, that is all that is pertaining to this thread.

I opened this in the sex in marriage forum because I have an issue I would like to be helped with.

Social spot would have been a little more open for statistics vs. anecdotal stuff.
So Conan, you say that your wife is almost there. That tells me that a couple of things. One, she is not relaxed enough to allow her body to fully accept it. If that's the case, try and massage her first and tease her for a long time before anything. candles, colored lights, soft music, coconut oil does wonders. Maybe even lick all around the area but don't touch her there, more just palm above her thing upwards and kiss around.

Or two, you might have to do a couple other things that aren't a lot of fun for you:

If my wife is almost there, I can usually get here there by either grabbing her ass very firmly, lifting and squeezing it and firmly squeezing down her legs. Forcibly, but not painfully. Not saying this will work for your wife, but it does mine. Another thing is her tits are completely off limits until she's really horny, then if she's almost there, she needs hard stimulation on them. So soft bitting and licking works as well. Both of those things make me lose my erection if I don't concentrate really well (again, i'm older) and I'd rather not do them, but I do cause I know after I can do what I want and she's cool with it. But you have to remember to keep rocking with her, like dancing i guess just move in rythym with her body the whole time and like someone else said, keep the pace steady.

somebody mentioned something about me implying all women can orgasm with me. I didn't want to imply that, all I said was that I don't believe the 80% statistic. And yes, my population is probably very different than the next guy HERE, but not in my old circle of friends.

Conan mentioned he never been with a women who didn't like sex. That has been my experience also, however, many men on here say their wives don't like sex. So if someone said, statistically 80% of married women don't like sex, I would have called BS on that too.

I think affaircare said it well. I don't know the different zones and spots, I just know how to read a woman and that's not hard cause they tell you one way or another. I have never had a women actually achieve an orgasm through the so called G spot. I know it feels really good for them and I do it, but in my experience, it never itself led to an orgasm.
Mybabysgotit is offline  
post #41 of 125 (permalink) Old 08-22-2019, 04:32 PM
Member
 
MJJEAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: MI
Posts: 4,086
Re: Vaginal orgasms or PIVO 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeistooshort View Post
I experienced this for the first time with my current guy.....I really didn't think I could do it.
I think this is the issue for a LOT of the women that cannot orgasm from PIV. Many of them haven't and don't believe they can.

So, @ConanHub what's your wife's take on this? Does she truly believe it will happen and it's merely a matter of figuring out how or does she think deep down that it's just not ever going to happen? Her mindset might be a barrier to progress if she doesn't believe.

Also, how you have sex can make a big difference.

I have vaginal orgasms from PIV and clitoral orgasms from manual and oral. I have had my share of partners, including ONS and FWB, and can report that I have had very few orgasmless sexual experiences. Not because my partners were all great lovers, though some were mindblowing, but because I know how to make myself orgasm from PIV. I know what angles and positions work and in what situations.

For example, I orgasm 100% of the time if I'm on top. I orgasm about 45-60% of the time if in doggy style position. The variation is penis size and exact angle. I do not orgasm as reliably in missionary position. Maybe 25% of the time. It seems height, exact angle, and just all around style play a role there. Not gonna go through the whole Kama Sutra, you guys get the point.

I suggest trying different positions and angles within those positions. Get Wife aroused and let her use you as a living sex toy. Let her take the lead on top, not with any particular goal in mind, just playing around with what feels good, see how close she can bring herself. Do the same in other positions. Hopefully, she'll figure out what works and then you two can expand on it.

Follow the evidence where it leads and question everything.
MJJEAN is offline  
post #42 of 125 (permalink) Old 08-22-2019, 04:57 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
ConanHub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Abroad. Mid to eastern U.S.
Posts: 12,298
Re: Vaginal orgasms or PIVO 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJEAN View Post
I think this is the issue for a LOT of the women that cannot orgasm from PIV. Many of them haven't and don't believe they can.

So, @ConanHub what's your wife's take on this? Does she truly believe it will happen and it's merely a matter of figuring out how or does she think deep down that it's just not ever going to happen? Her mindset might be a barrier to progress if she doesn't believe.

Also, how you have sex can make a big difference.

I have vaginal orgasms from PIV and clitoral orgasms from manual and oral. I have had my share of partners, including ONS and FWB, and can report that I have had very few orgasmless sexual experiences. Not because my partners were all great lovers, though some were mindblowing, but because I know how to make myself orgasm from PIV. I know what angles and positions work and in what situations.

For example, I orgasm 100% of the time if I'm on top. I orgasm about 45-60% of the time if in doggy style position. The variation is penis size and exact angle. I do not orgasm as reliably in missionary position. Maybe 25% of the time. It seems height, exact angle, and just all around style play a role there. Not gonna go through the whole Kama Sutra, you guys get the point.

I suggest trying different positions and angles within those positions. Get Wife aroused and let her use you as a living sex toy. Let her take the lead on top, not with any particular goal in mind, just playing around with what feels good, see how close she can bring herself. Do the same in other positions. Hopefully, she'll figure out what works and then you two can expand on it.
She will not take lead or try. When something works, she definitely lets us both know she likes it and will even comment afterwards.

She certainly has some mental barriers but if she starts feeling it, she doesn't think at all. The problem has been absolutely no communication from her about it. This is something like a puzzle that I almost have figured out.

She has come close on top but only with me grabbing her hips while I am all the way up,(I am literally pushing her wall out) and moving her back and forth rapidly. This is usually more stimulation than I can take for very long because my stuff is being squeezed and squished very tightly.
ConanHub is online now  
post #43 of 125 (permalink) Old 08-22-2019, 05:56 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Miramar Fl
Posts: 25
Re: Vaginal orgasms or PIVO 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somearebiased View Post
My wife has vaginal orgasms every single time we made love or **** each other’s brains out. Maybe I’m just blessed w an easy to get off woman but I seem to be made for her physically I’m in the Goldilocks zone for penis size and girth for her particular vagina. Try hitting the a spot and rubbing her clit not to orgasm but getting her real excited. I talk lots of smut and say dirty things and she gets so horny. Make her cum after she gets hot enough and commands you too! My wife loves having some dominance and control maybe 2 out of 10 encounters. Good luck, good lick and god bless.
Iím the same as you.
Rooster2015 is offline  
post #44 of 125 (permalink) Old 08-22-2019, 06:20 PM
Member
 
CraigBesuden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 652
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somearebiased View Post
Try hitting the a spot and rubbing her clit not to orgasm but getting her real excited. I talk lots of smut and say dirty things and she gets so horny.
That’s one downside of my old approach (cunnilingus for her, then PIV for me). She wants me to talk dirty to her but it makes it hard to concentrate. I’m going to try the dirty talk, hitting the A spot, and not focus on myself at all.
CraigBesuden is offline  
post #45 of 125 (permalink) Old 08-22-2019, 07:30 PM
Forum Supporter
 
ShatteredKat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 45
Re: Vaginal orgasms or PIVO 2

A thought

there are sex toys "for men to wear" that are intended to stimulate the clitoris during coitus

lots of choices - and I have one that works on the Boss.


the other thing is "sex starts way before the bedroom" - women generally take some time to get in the mood and joking with them earlier in the PM that her cooking timer is the smoke alarm isn't exactly likely to push here in that direction (not saying you aren't or are doing)

Old Guy
ShatteredKat is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on Talk About Marriage, you must first register. Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Important! Your username will be visible to the public next to anything you post and could show up in search engines like Google. If you are concerned about anonymity, PLEASE choose a username that will not be recognizable to anyone you know.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome